Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

Aqua Fun at MAXIMA

August 30,2012

One of the best beach adventure I had was going to Maxima @ IGACOS. It was August 20,2012 when our family decided to trip-out in one of  IGACOS famous resort. Excited as we are, since no one of us have been to this place before, it was all first time! hehe 

Going to Maxima can be via bus or boat. We chose boat since its hassle free and direct to the resort itself. We went to Sta. Ana Wharf  near Magsaysay Park @ 7:30 am but the boat is still 9:00am (excited?) so, we've waited. The boat capacity was 70 persons and it traveled twice a day only (going to maxima and going back @ 4:00 pm ). It was 30 minutes ride going to the resort and en route, our eyes wandered to the vast see and to the island of IGACOS. 


FEELING CAPTAIN!!
WHILE WAITING ON SOME LATE PASSENGERS! 
Mr. Sunshine was in its peak when were finally near the resort, and my heart beat faster and got excited more when I saw the slides! haha :)

ONE OF THE WATER SLIDES
PICTURE TAKING WITH LITTLE  COUSINS :)
As we walk down the boat going to the entrance, the process was challenging :) The bridge is not supported below by a concrete foundation, I think it was supported with big drums? so it floats. When your going to step on the bridge, tendency is it will move and you may lost balance so, hold on the railings tightly or else, you'll fall to the water hahaha

THE CHALLENGING BRIDGE!



Entrance fee is php200 for adult, php150 for 5-12 years old and below 5 years old is free. Inclusion of open cottages,unlimited slide with free used of life vest, and take note, its not allowed to swim if you will not wear one. The blue water part was estimated 120 feet. :)


THE OTHER WATER SLIDE
My little cousins enjoyed swimming and we don't worry much of drowning since their wearing life vests :)

we also headed to the banana boat and unluckily we cannot go up LOL

I CAN'T JUMP HERE.. HEHE
TIRED BUT STILL SMILE ^.^
I only did once the slide since after it,the back of my left leg was really hurt and ended up with a large bruise:( Did it only for experienced, but to tell you honestly I was really scared at the slide ahaha.

Canopy walking was also part of the outdoor adventure in Maxima. Again, I need to conquer my fear of heights lol. Basically shouting was really blatant haha and my guide wasn't really guiding me at all! He is busy with the first three individual and I got irritated at him also. However, I just did my best in crossing on to the bridge with shaky legs lol. And the last part was a tree drop and I think it is even more scary than canopy walk! :P

The verdict?? I enjoyed it though my leg was injured and got SUNBURN!! :)

Living Life to the Fullest

Ysay :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento