Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

IGACOS 2: Hagimit Falls

July 26,2012
.......
After the Monfort Bat Cave / Sanctuary experienced (here) we headed up to Hagimit Falls at Penaplata, IGACOS.
Again, we need to ride on a motorcycle grr.. a little longer travel, somehow the road was concrete so it was not butt aching. We paid php 60.00 from Bat Cave to Hagimit :). It was an admirable day and the sun was up and I'm sweating a little. So I'm just really excited to be in the place and to jump off the water :-) .


SOME STORES OUTSIDE
When we arrived at the place, were not anymore shocked. haha What I mean is that, the entrance fee wasn't that very pocket aching lol. Entrance fee was php 40.00 (the price I'm expecting). Anyhow if you want snacks to pig in, you can buy some on the stores outside. 
But before you can go to the falls itself (various ones present) you need to trek a little, don't worry its going down and concrete stairs are present. hehe I love the feeling of nature here. :) I love the greens, all are alive!
DORA, ESTE JOANN F. HEHE


WELCOME LADIES! :)

MY TWINS TIRED
Goofing around the place, we've noticed some bizzare formations and designs. So we let our cameras get busy! I'll let the pictures do the talking here ^.^


A BIT CREEPY PIC HERE


ETO NA MGA PARS AND MARS!


ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOT :)  WHAT THEY CALL THE "HYDRO MASSAGE"

Anyhow the water that time wasn't pleasing to my eyes. I have doubts to dive in. The water's color seems extinct. (dead? meh ganun!) So I just spent time wetting myself and enjoying the hydro massage :) A body reviving massage from the motorcycle ride but, cause me at end HEADACHE!!!huhu. Somehow the scenery is great! I can sleep here the whole afternoon! LOL 

One thing that we noticed here is that, the place was divided into different resorts/owner. So you have choices where to stay and pick up cottages (necessary for your things) but you can swim anywhere you like. Mahal Forest Resort was our choice and we've paid the cheapest cottage (umbrella type one) of php 70.00 haha, inclusive used of shower room and any of their amenities.



THE UMBRELLA COTTAGE

 MAHAL'S  OWN EXIT- ONLY FOR THEIR GUESTS

THE TOP VIEW

AND WERE GOING HOME :)


From Hagimit to Home ?? HEADACHE is still present :(
Maybe because of my growling tummy that time. LOL
But, a day after Joann got skin rushes tsk2...


Living Life to the Fullest
MYQ ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento