Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

"The Most"


AMAZING VIDEO! Every time Ive watched this one, it always makes me cry..Id first saw this way back 2009 where we had our review for Nursing Board Exam and the second one is when our pastor shared this clip during the Holy week. So I’ve decided to share it here, maybe to some it’s not new already but to others it might be a blessing. :) It tells us about how God loves us so much that he gave his only begotten son (John 3:16) for us to be saved. God’s love is unconditional, unfailing… It made me realized that I’m a sinner, but God only want repentance, He’s just there waiting for us to call His name and come back to Him. PRAISE THE LORD!!

I want to share lyrics of a song called AMAZING LOVE by Hillsong
I’m forgiven, because you were forsaken
I’m accepted, you were condemned
I’m alive and well, you’re spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again
Amazing love, oh can it be
that you my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor you

Here are verses in the Bible I like to share also:
John 3:16  For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento