Linggo, Setyembre 11, 2011

Fly High with ZIPLINE!

We as human beings has this desire on our hearts how it feels like flying! :) I think each one of us already thought of it especially when were still children as we see those kites, birds, planes flying in the sky. Well anyways, again another adventure went through our minds with my adventure bud Joann, asking the question how 'bout we try the famous ZIPLINE?! :) Yes indeed! last August 27,2011we did another terrifying adventure and here it goes..
THE PLACE!
Me and Joann decided to have zipline at Outland Adventure located at Maa Diversion Road Davao City just before GAP farm. It was not that far from downtown just take a cab and you'll be there around 30 minutes :)
WITH MY ADVENTURE BUD JOANN
 Most people say that me and Jo are like twin sisters because we look a like :) i just jokingly reply "uu kambal kami" and the two of us will look each other and laugh! ahahah.
OUTLAND'S MAP
 This was actually my second time on zipline. My first is when I was in Bohol last July 2011 during our Bohol tour with family. But the zipline in Bohol was not that gravity defying and the speed is not as fast compared to outland. But in Bohol while you're doing the zip, there is better view compare to outland. :P Above, you can see below the famous Loboc River with the floating restaurants :)
After the orientation, me and Jo decided to what position were gonna do first in the zipline. There are two kinds of zipline in outland the Repentor and the Xcelerator it only differs in speed. The first zipline were gonna take is the Repentor :) so we decided to do the inverted one first haha The adrenaline rush begins!


JOANN'S INVERTED POSITION :)
TRYING TO DO THE INVERTED ONE

MY INVERTED POSITION.. AHAHA LOOK SO FUNNY!!
During the inverted position , i have difficulty in positioning myself. The staff said i just need to lie backwards and just hang myself on the rope freely. haha you know i was afraid of heights and seeing the cliff in an upside down position was really scary. I cannot straighten my body and It was not all easy and the result?? i got back pains! :(
AFTER THE INVERTED POSITION AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUKID. . HEHE
GOING UP TO THE XCELERATOR ZIP
Before going up to the Xcelerator zip, you will do a little trekking going up :) The xcelerator known to be the fastest speed zip is about to be our reach hehe :) as we are going up we find this trail mark :
Yes its true! :) SMILE , its an ADVENTURE. So we've stopped and posed for a pic :0
Unfortunately, Joann's camera runs out of battery when we are already in the xcelerator and it was lucky for us to have this one last pic before it was batt empty! haha . Poor us we haven't captured the "SUPERMAN" position which is the one advised riding the xcelerator :)

On the other hand, Outland adventure doesn't only offer zipline. They also offer the so called " BUNGEE TRAMPOLINE"  :) I was fascinated seeing the staff performing the bungee tramping so me and Joann decided to have a try on it and fortunately I was so enjoyed! :)
Since the camera was lowbatt, we used up Joann's cellphone that's why the pics are bit dim :P

THE BUNGEE TRAMPOLINE
PREPARING FOR THE RIDE :)
AND NOW.. GOING UP.. GOING DOWN HAHA
JOANN'S BUNGEE TRAMPOLINE MOMENTS :)
You may think it was just as easy as 1,2,3 then your wrong! :P well the steps were easy but when your gonna try it, it was a bit the feeling of riding the sea dragon (if your from Davao you are familiar with sea dragon). haha. Well, your just gonna go up and down and it would be more exciting if your gonna go higher and higher. :) and if your comfortable already going up and down you may now try the back flipping maneuver! haha So lucky for me I have done the back flip 5x! It was a great accomplishment :)

so here's my video on Bungee Tramping


Looks disgusting, even my brother commented I looked like a frog on my position haha at least i was able to do that and they were very jealous of me. Lots of people texted me after I posted my video on facebook if where did we have our zipline and how much the prices ..too much inquiries they've asked me. haha
We ended the day with EAT ALL YOU CAN lunch. Both of us was so hungry and exhausted on all the rides we've tried, i think lots of calories was burn during my bungee tramping.. :)
again another adventure was done and I'm super duper happy! thanks to Jo my adventure bud! Live Life to the Fullest!

4 (na) komento:

  1. Pwede mu adto?? Maka selos mani ui...:(

    TumugonBurahin
  2. punta ka lang max!! enjoy talaga yan.. hehe

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hello :) I stumbled upon your blog while looking for pictures of inverted zipline. i'd like to ask your permission if I can use pictures 4-6 in my blog. We didn't bring our camera in the jump off points and your pictures will be very helpful to visualize our experience. Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Oh, hi there Tria! yes I think its okay to grab the photos. No problem. Thanks for dropping by.

    TumugonBurahin