Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2011

Thoughts

CHOS!
I couldn't understand my feelings today. 
I can't explain the mix feeling of HAPPINESS + having THE SECOND THOUGHT
of the said UNEXPECTED EVENT.

You know what happened??
I just got promoted to a REGULAR EMPLOYEE!

IS THIS CONGRATULATIONS?? OR WHAT??

A few months ago I already had a definite decision , and that is to resign on Feb 2012!
( no thoughts of becoming a regular one)
I even booked a flight going to Manila on March next year for 1 week!
knowing that I'll be free already from work starting on March first.
.............................
and then the overwhelming event happened
and now, I get perplexed on what to do....
I want to become a nurse next year coz I was thinking of being so behind already
but, being regular in a work today is a one chance of a lifetime -it means, I was trusted by our company.

Oh Lord, you know whats in my heart and what I desire.
I've been always praying for my career - and asking for you're guidance oh dear Jesus
that I may able to have a consistent decision on this matter
GOD SPEED!

Love and Light
♥ YSAY

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento