Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

Single's Club 2nd Monthsary

witwew! :)
SECOND MONTHSARY baby
Again, food party trip for our celebration
and the members? still the same! me and Joann..SOLID!
no one wants to join! hehe...we didn't care to recruit anyways :P
but! I invited a single friend of mine.. Manny a.k.a MANNYTO :)


WHEN: December 30,2011
WHERE: COCO'S GRILL and RESTAURANT

not coming from a stressful work, not coming from crams, not coming from oily, dirty skin
THANK GOD our day's celebration was my off! hehe I really did requested it to Joann ^.^
not like the previous one, I was cramming from work, change outfit immediately -very stressed!
but now.....
I came from home , hassle free day- just like a freshly baked cookie from the oven OVER!! hehe




Upon doing brainstorm (chos) about the next food establishment
we've decided to dine @ "COCOS Grill Restaurant" located at F. Torres Street.
We had a lunch date meet up place at McDonalds Bajada :)
so let me have a tour with you on whats in store for our monthsary celebration
a little bit spicy and drooling this time LOLz

 this is Coco's interior - for me, it is so cozy and clean :)

the heavy eaters, este the DINERS hihi

another group picture- against the light!








I was OVERWHELMED with all our foods!
Coco's offer a very sumptuous meal with BIG SERVINGS
I didn't expect that their meals look like this :)
Because of all those foods above, we can't hardly finished it!
I think we ate for almost 3 hours haha and didn't even finished the whole meal 
so we decided to take it home :)
I would really recommend this restaurant for you guys, the place was awesome
the food was gorgeous :) lekker! big servings plus the value for money
and prices wasn't that expensive ! it was just soo enough :)

I was smiling looking our bill haha :) it only cost us php 1450.00!!!
amaziiinngggg....... :)

dinaanan ng bagyo! hehe
IT WAS A WRAP! :) ALL WAS IN FULL TUMMIES

The rating?? it was 5/5 perfect score!
definitely I would come back to Coco's
.................................................................................................
After the breathtaking meal haha
we've decided to go to Abreeza Mall just nearby and watched Segunda Mano
This is my first time going on Abreeza's Cinema so I was kinda excited hehe
when we are still waiting for the movie at 4:15 pm we decided to chill
on their food court, do a little chika while killing the time hehe

me, with twin sissy travelity Joann :)

the mall's cinema :)

inside their cinema :)

and the movie?? well.. I was expecting a lot of shouting moments and  thrilling scenes
but, I ended up just sitting relax on my chair.. haha
I WAS EXPECTING MORE!! so, it was just an average horror movie for me haha :P
......................................................................

After the not so terrifying movie we watched, we've done mall strolling + window shopping and treat
my friends to Starbucks and shell out php 500.00 haha :)


while sipping our frappe's

me and manny

...................................................................

woo.... I had a great time with my two single buddies! :)
indeed a SUPER FUN DAY OFF of mine haha
After how many months of not going out, not having social life huhu,
finally i get out of home and enjoy outside world haha

HAPPY SINGLE'S DAY
see you on our next food trip
mwah!

LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
YSAY




1 komento:

  1. BAHALA SINGLE BASTA HAPPY UNYA BUSOG HAHAHAHA
    All success is fleeting. Do not rejoice at your success, but rejoice that I love you. Seek your real happiness in eternal things, not in temporal things.

    TumugonBurahin