Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

SAYONARA 2011 - ALOHA 2012

 HI FRIENDS! Howdy?? 

The year of the Tiger 2011 has come to an end and year of the WATER DRAGON of Chinese Lunar Calendar is coming soon! I'm a little bit excited cause I was born at Dragon's year and I hope 2012 will gonna be my year ^.^ . At this end of the year I made so much realizations in life- I discover my life more . I laugh this year, I cried, I accomplished something, I become more outgoing etc. So to make this post more valuable I want to share and bring back those moments that I have done and experienced within this year. This would be random (depending on what come first on my mind)

1. ADVENTUROUS
 This year, I made myself more outgoing! I really loved adventures , travels and facing fears at the same time! Thanks to my adventure bud Joann, who is the person I'm with during the moments I've done scuba diving , wakeboarding , zipline and the latest water rafting. We mostly agree anything about adventures like the place, budget, date, etc. I've also done adventures without her like the SkyWalk in Cebu City and enjoying Loboc EcoPark adventure in Bohol. I never limit myself to these things because this makes me happy and it's a chance of a lifetime to experienced those- though it may be a bit expensive <3 Looking forward for our Northern Luzon trip this 2012, really can't wait! :) As long as you're still young and flexible then grab the chance of doing it! don't wait to get old and sickly coz your time, movement will be limited already and for sure, you wouldn't enjoy it!
Matthew 6:20-21
" But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys
and where thieves do not break in and steal"
" For where your treasure is there your heart will be also"

2. BREAKOUT!!
What kind of break out is it? none other than the despairing pimple breakout! This is such a lost confident event for me since I looked so ugly with the rapid pimples going out on my cheeks. I lost my clear skin :( Everyone was asking why did I get pimples? They used to know me way back highschool and college not to have one. Keep on hearing words such as "anung ginawa mo sa mukha mo?" , "stress kaba grace?" , "in love ka noh?" LOL. This was so devastating! giving me low self esteem! I think I got it on so much thinking of anything that causes undue stress! I've tried different products already even the innocent safeguard soap lol! It could be hormonal maybe? (self-diagnosis hihi) but I really don't know the culprit! I just kept on consulting it to Dr. Google- maybe given some time I'll consult it to a dermatologist and shell out another hundreds!!!  anyhoo, thank God its all getting well and healing little by little. grrrr...needing so much patience on my face. I just hope it will all soon pass.
Romans 12:12
" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer "

3. SOLITARY TRAVEL AND FIRST TIME IN MANILA!
 It was my first time traveling alone and my first time going Manila :) it was mixed feelings lol.  It was June 11,2011 that I went there and even at a very short stay, I knew what life may be staying on that city. Metro Manila was twice or thrice being so urbanized compare to Davao, and you know being so probinsyana as I'm- I'm always amazed by what there city look haha especially in Makati that I crane up my neck to those tall, big buildings haha. I also tried the MRT and LRT for the first time- which made me feel ignorant riding a train!( coz no train in Davao!) boooo hehe . Ocean Park was part of the itinerary -If you were a kiddo, you may find the place very enjoyable (having the thoughts of bringing my little cousins there soon) though I find some other shows such as the Musical Fountain a blast! :) Mall strolling was done also in Trinoma, on the other hand in MOA where we had dinner. Going to 168 mall in Divisoria was not in the plan but I bought a bunch of pasalubong for family and friends and nothing for myself ! haha. Most things Ive done in Manila was FIRST TIME! LOL credits to the person whom I visited there and who is HE??yes HE's a guy! find on the next number :)
 Philippians 2:3-4
" Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better 
than yourselves. Each of you should not look only to your interests, but also
to the interests of others."

 4. LOVE FAIL!
 This part would be kinda dramatic hehe. This year I fall in love again but unfortunately failed at end, sounds really corny but I did! When I say "I love you"- i really mean it! hehe I had a previous relationship before and was my first lover but he just kicked me off way back 2010. It was more than a year that I recovered from that heartbreak when I knew someone ♥ This someone is from Manila. Not to be so biased with my ex, this person was so different at first - he was so sweet, and that was my weakness! He's the person I visited in Manila but at end again, he dumped me. LOL Again, crayola moments! It was really hurtful and again, I did the sucky begging moments not to leave me haha.. well, there still part of me that misses him. As they said, "the hunger for love is difficult to remove than the hunger for bread" haha, but then again I need to face the truth - hes gone already. 
p.s.
is distance really matter? I really don't think so.. as long as LOVE and TRUST is there.
Psalm 118:8
" It's better to trust in the Lord, than to put confidence in man"

5. BLOGGERIFFIC!
September 9,2011 - This year I just created my first blog site and I was so proud of it! my blogsite :) Never did I think of having one. Seriously, I really don't have a knack in writing as what I'm always saying but thanks to my friend Joann who believes in me that I can make it and eventually at end, accomplished this one! This blog site has become a virtual diary, where I can always share my thoughts, travels, adventures and everything under the sun! It created another venture and that I become a lover of reading and writing, awesome change indeed. I been loving my site since the first time I created it and makes sure that I can post something each month on it :) This is one of the evidence that Ive been changing my boring life into a useful one that adds up improvement on what I think, decide and live on. :)
Psalm 34:1
" I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be in my lips "

6. DIFFERENT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 
The tradition of our family since 1991 is to celebrate my birthday in cemetery-always! It started up when my mom passed away and just so unfortunate that my birthday falls on November 01! Anyhoo, this year I celebrated my 23rd birthday and I'm getting older geee! To let go of our tradition I opted to celebrate my birthday on other place and picked up the idea of Beach! :) The serenity and tranquility of the beach appeals so much to me. I really want to feel the waves that struck on the shore and find meaning on it (in short,emote! hehe). I don't have so much guests on my birthday. I decided to make it a secret and private coz I only want my family to be around- but Febi my friend, found it out! I can't ignore her so, she and Bryan joined the celebration!Just so sad that my bestfriend Franz couldn't come due to busy schedules and had been working at Gensan.
Psalm 118:24
"This is the day that the LORD has made, We will rejoice and be glad in it"

7. OUT OF THE SHELL
This year I can sense that I've been changing styles, trying to get out of the "conventional" type me who is very conservative. Being "polo shirt" girl, Ive been always stuck to this attire since college. Wearing polo shirt is good for everyday work either casual or formality, and eventually this year I started wearing the smaller outfits and more skin appearing haha. I never tried going out on town wearing shorts or sleeveless haha coz I want the "so-wrapped looked"- means jeans, tshirt , long sleeve or cardigan. As what I'm always saying I'm not into fashion because of the fact that I'm plump and morena, and the selfish thought that only skinny, tall and pearly white skin individual is for fashion. But hey! thanks to the plumpinay I've made such improvement on my self, or shall I say a "late bloomer" hehe - you can always look good as long as you want and enjoy it :) I even threw a party before with my two closest friends Febi and Franz, it was called " Sleeveless party" and " Dress party" haha just to get out of shell and show some skin! well, this one is an improvement in my lifestyle-it did well anyway :)
Colossians 3:23
" And whatever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not to men"

8.CAREER DILEMMA
This year ive been contemplating on my career path. I was stuck on the decision whether to pursue nursing or not. It's been two years already that Ive stayed here at summit world (Cebu Pacific)  my first company to work with. Within that two years many things happened and changed. It started in here that I become outgoing because of a flexible schedules, that I can leave at a specific date where I had a travel. I had my salary every 15th of the month which is a big help,that I may able to save money for myself. I can buy things I want and even share a little for our house needs. This work is such a blessing and Ive been thanking God for this- even if its not my field (too far). My family was happy when I graduated college and even more happier when I passed the Nursing Liscensure Exam - but I didn't pursue it. I know that I was already left behind in my profession. My friends and batch mates are now staff nurses in different hospitals, though other friends still left wandering on being jobless as a nurse. Now, when Ive already decided to step down this 2012 another event made me think twice again- I was promoted to a regular employee ohemmgee! Again, another dilemma.
 Philippians 4:19
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His richness in glory by Christ Jesus"

9. SERIOUSLY??
On all the things happened in my life such as lovelife, family, finances and career many people told me that the way I speak, act to them sounds am really serious - they said Ive changed already. Being a cheerful girl and loves to joke so much before has now become serious on life. I don't know, there's just something on me that the way I decide on life should be taken seriously and according to God's plan. Well, most of the time i don't go with the flow- I was firmed with what I decide and avoid being compromise. At age 25 I hope and pray that my life would be stable and have a career that is really for me and not just being a product of positive inputs from others- cause this may lead me to achieve less than what I deserve. They said, don't take life seriously enjoy the moment of it. Yes, I do believe in that! There are just certain things that I need the "seriousness" be involved especially when it comes to my life.
Matthew 6: 22-23
" The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.
"But if your eye is bad, your body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you
is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

10. ADD-UP PATIENCE
 One of my desirable virtue that I can boast to everyone is having the power of PATIENCE ^.^. This is the goodness in me that Ive been thanking always :) Somehow, this year I found out my self being instantaneous, well not always but sometimes and Ive been thinking "is still patience a virtue for me?". I don't want to lose this gift God give me cause I will really need it in times when I'm down and confuse. There's just sometimes especially this year that I just can't wait, and taking for granted the essence of the virtue. I've been repenting it to God that just even a glitch of undesirable circumstances, triggered me to have wild mood swings. But you know, you can always learned from your mistakes and I know that I need to add up more patience hormones on myself. God has been giving me more spices in life, and I know that's part of making me more stronger,more mature. He knows that He is always the ONE i will call up every time this occurs and God will never forsake me for that. Good things will come to those who waits.
Hebrews 13:5
"I will never leave you, nor forsake you"

Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be... so, who you are ??  - Kung Fu Panda 2


THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS YEAR , a year of GROWING UP indeed! :)
I give thanks for all that has been given to me, and all that has been taken away from me,
and remain hopeful for all that is yet to be ^.^
I give my 2012 to you LORD
Guide me, Take Care of me, as I face another year of challenges!
Embrace year of the DRAGON with BIG SMILE ^__^
This gonna be my last post this year ^.^ 
 HAPPY NEW YEAR



Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Living Life to the Fullest
ySay

2 komento:

  1. congratulations Ysay, for being able to get out of your comfort zone, continue what you started, travel and explore, live and enjoy life while you're young, that's what i've missed when i was your age. happy new year!! :)

    TumugonBurahin