Miyerkules, Setyembre 7, 2011

I MISS YOU GUYS....

Isn't it amazing and wonderful to have a complete family? Isn't it nice to see each member loving each other? We all know that a family is the fundamental unit of society but, what if one is missing or they cannot bear a child at all? can you still call it a family?

Let me start with this. Long before you were conceived by your parents, you are already conceived by the  mind of GOD. He already plan you ,custom- made you and deliberately choose the detail of your body. Even the uniqueness and personality you posses He already determined that. He already choose who will be your parents either they will live with you longer or they will die early, and that goes on with my life. I actually don't have my parents anymore. I lost my mama when I was 3 years old and my father when I was 13 (after 10 years). Well I didn't grow up alone because I have my brothers and sisters with me. But growing up with a thought of no parents to guide me is not a hindrance instead Ive made it as an inspiration to go on with life and become successful. Sometimes, you really can't control emotions. Missing them sometimes reminds me that I'm lonely and I feel empty inside. I cried why GOD get there life early,thinking that they should be in the happiest and saddest day of my life. For so long, Ive been contemplating myself that life should really go on. You know to be honest Its not easy living life without your parents. I tend to get jealous to someone with a complete family. I didn't even know the phrases, "mothers knows best" and "mothers love" coz i didn't experience and feel it with my own mother, of course how can a 3yrs old child understand what really "LOVE" is. In my heart, there is still a desire to be with them and sometimes i can feel their presence in any instances and even in dreams.
Thank God! I didn't grow rebellious and hard headed I was born Christian , credits to my father for that i grew up in church knowing who really God is. The Bible says in Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in a way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. And that was exactly my father did. :)

To summed it all up, I guess that was all part of God's plan for me. I think God wants me to understand what life truly is either living with my parents or not. It's a challenge to become a better person. You know if this doesn't happened to me i may not be able to learn how to become independent and I'll never be more stronger as I'm right now. All things happen for a reason and all things happen for a purpose. :)

Remember brothers and sisters, If God get something important on you, He will give something better in return maybe not this time but at the right time. Maybe God will give me foster parents haha(lol) well, I don't know what lies ahead of me in the future but I will just put my fate and life on God alone. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento