Sabado, Setyembre 17, 2011

jUst lalaLOve being ME!

I woke up early this morning and find out myself looking at the mirror immediately! I was so excited to looked at my face, my body and started talking to it. hehe (sounds crazy? ) I was just inspired this day, i woke up just so good :). Well im gonna talk about accepting and loving who you are :). Each one of us is created not the same as the other that's why we are "unique" :) Some of us cannot accept who we really are or how we look like because we are bombarded with different standards like the media that evokes us that real model type looking body,  "glutha" flawless skin are those hip and sexy and are mostly accepted by the society. Nah, it would just add in the self-pettiness of an individual and most likely they cannot accept his/her self with that kind of thought. I was also a victim of that kind of selfish standards. Before, i was really a fat and morena girl haha but being  chubby and dark i was also a happy teen :) I never looked down myself and never thought of any differences on me. I just think I'm unique ahaha.. But it came to a point that I was so depressed and I was thinking that being skinny and having fairer skin would be "in" in the society. I thought that kind of move is a way that i can vent on the depression matters in my life. From that moment I started dieting and skipping meals cause i want an immediate result! I even take metathione so that I'll be fairer , but all of those actions are worthless since after a month I developed ULCER! ugh.. with that Ive realized i need to eat and take care of myself and accept who really am I and what i looked like :)


LOOK, I WAS REALLY A CHUBBY GIRL. THIS WAS TAKEN WAY BACK COLLEGE YEARS ON VALENTINES DAY :)

 THERE YOU ARE THE "ANOREXIC GRACE" HAHA TRYING TO BE SKINNY INSTANTLY :[ TSK2X


Well, what I'm trying to share is that from this moment on , on what we have, on what we look like amidst the diversity we had from others we need to be proud of it. We need to  LOVE it , we need to bask it to others. NO MORE  HIDING. We don't need to be in the standards of the society that talks only sameness because in the first place we are not all the same. :) We still have some undiscovered uniqueness on us so we need to explore on it and used it for the good. :) Starting now we need to talk to our own bodies appreciate it and love it! :)We are all beautiful because we are created in the image of our God. The real beauty brothers and sisters is not superficial instead it is skin deep! Whats inside is more important rather that what we see outside :) So whether your dark, curly hair, fat  then make the most out of it and enjoy life, embrace your belly, kiss your color! Beauty is not happiness, on the contrary loving your own self is :)

2 komento:

  1. so happy to read this grace :) Empowering ang blog ng Plump Pinay noh?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. as in jo :) you can be healthy parin even if mataba ka.. hehe chubby as long as happy :)

    TumugonBurahin