Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

MOVING ON . . .

 


“Life is weird.. from strangers ..you became friends and eventually became more than friends and then become strangers again.. “

..and maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy, maybe… it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is… just… moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope..

..God has become my strength throughout this time, through all the hurt I've felt, the dismayed and all.. God never leave me… “I will never leave you, nor forsake you”

Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento