Lunes, Setyembre 5, 2011

SKIES THE LIMIT!

so nice to experienced again another adventure! the SKYWALK in Cebu City :) It was last July 27,2011 when I went to Cebu , just to have a vacation! I was afraid that my boss wouldn't allowed me to leave but thank God i was permitted.  I was not really an outgoing girl before, you know being the "conventional type" hehe but when Ive started traveling last 2010, I realized how good it is to enjoy life when your still young :)

They said that your Cebu vacay wouldn't be complete unless you will try there Skywalk adventure :)
so.. here it is! 

One thing i dislike sometimes in an adventure  is where it involves height! I have agoraphobia (fear of heights) which is so stressing on my part because i tend to become dizzy and likely to fall.. grrrr  anyways, what I'm always thinking when it comes to any adventure is to TRY it and be able to EXPERIENCE it even how scary it is! You know, i may brag to someone in the future that i already done that and they may envy me haha joke!
Nothing is impossible, its just about facing your fear anyway.. just make sure you're safe :)


THE SOUVENIR.. ( DON'T MIND MY WATCH HEHE)


 well.. due to my super adventurous lifestyle I was able to walk the whole outer rim, on the 37th floor of Crown Regency Hotel! ( which they claim to be the highest hotel in the country) It was freaking scary I admit it, i cant walk anymore and my sister in law was laughing on me coz i looked so totally pale! haha well well well because of my determination, the encouragement and help of the staff i was able to walk the whole rim and of course, i posed for pictures which will be my souvenir :) bleh! check the pic below...

WEEEE... SMILE FOR THE PIC!!!
 the company has a good idea to give their guests a certificate that they were able to do the skywalk! Its an evidence that you made it and survived it! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF! hehe

WITH MY SISTER IN LAW HAZEL, TOGETHER WITH OUR CERTS! :)
Job well done! :) LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST :)

* Crown Regency Hotel Cebu
* Php 550.00 each for Skywalk and EdgeCoaster
* Php 230.00 for the picture (so expensive!!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento